Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This is Malia. She turned two months old on the 22nd of July. She weighed 14 pounds & 5oz, measured 21 1/2 inches at her 2 month appointment! She got her shots (makes me feel a little comfortable about taking in her public, she's never been besides to the doctor!!). I thought I was going to have to walk out of the room when they gave them to her. I made daddy hold her arms because I felt so bad. Yes, I'm one of those mom's! When we came home, she slept all day & was slightly cranky. She was good by the next day. I thought her head looked a little big so I asked about her head & to my surprise they said that she actually had one of the smallest heads in her age group! WHERE DID SHE GET THAT FROM?! I know I have a big head & I'm pretty positive my husband has a huge head. I'm always nervous when she has an appointment & at the end of the appointment I'm praying hardcore thanking God for my healthy baby. I don't know what I'd do without her, she's a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment